1. When walking into a bank, what do you prefer to have as a teller?
a. a real life person
b. an ATM machine
c. a screen with a person behind the wall
2. You are about to pay for your groceries, do you rather have…
a. a self-help cash register?
b. a breathing, living cash resigster?
c. shop online?
3. You want to meet new friends, where do you go?
a. internet social network
b. the club
c. the library
4. You have free time with kids and spouse, what do you do?
a. watch a movie
b. text each other
c. eat dinner together
5. Where do you take a break at work?
a. staff lounge
b. at home
c. on the internet
6. You are lost at the airport, who do you ask for directions?
b. look for a map
c. a staff or a traveler.
7. The above questions measure how much do we really want to do what?
a. spend time with other people
b. make the effort to bond with others
c. communicate with a human being
d. All of the above.
So, what is your answer?