1. Nobody knows with absolute certainty the purpose of this existence.
2. Most people create their own meaning based on individual, cultural experience, with no clear evidence on an objective , collective purpose .
3. We are just beginning to understand the origins of human nature and our place in this vast universe.
4. Nature does not always follow a consistent and organized pattern. It is often chaotic.
5. Nature does not depend and does not seem to care about human condition.
6. We are all going to die, regardless of how much we accomplish and learn in life (and how much we try to ignore and deny it).
7. Nobody knows with certainty what happens to consciousness or the “soul” after we die.
8. Innocent people , children and adult , continue to randomly suffer and die out of starvation, natural disasters, and human caused wars . Do they deserve to die or is it simply chance?
9. The earth is billions of years old, and human race has existed only during a miniature fracture in this planet’s lifetime .
10. All organized religions that are based on the belief of a deity (s) claim to be the only right path to the true purpose of our existence . Who knows which one is right ?
There you have it. I could be wrong and completely out of touch with what is truly the purpose of this life , but this has been my experience so far .